A&I offer a range of complementary services in the field of Integrated Logistic Support (ILS), specialising in:
- Technical publications including preparation of SGML/XML data modules;
- Logistics Support Analysis (LSA), including development of Logistics Support Analysis Records (LSARs);
- Training services, including preparation of traditional and computer-based courseware and provision of on-site instructional support;
- Availability, Reliability, and Maintainability (ARM) engineering, including Failure Mode, Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA), development of Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM) plans, and Level of Repair Analysis (LORA);
- Safety management including development of Safety Management Systems and Project Safety and Environment Management Plans, facilitation and recording of hazard identification and risk assessment meetings, and preparation of Safety Cases.
By selective recruitment of experienced ILS managerial and technical staff A&I has developed a total view of ILS, and how the various ILS disciplines interact most effectively, that enables us to provide advice and assistance through the key logistics phases so as to achieve the principal goals of ILS:
- to ensure that logistics support considerations are taken into account so as to influence the design of the system;
- to identify and develop support requirements so as to ensure that the objectives for system readiness are met;
- to acquire the necessary support;
- and to provide the required support at minimum cost.
Our approach to tailored ILS teams enables us to carefully assess the precise requirements for any programme and ensure:
the right people with the right skills are deployed with the right tools at the right time.
Our team have considerable experience of preparing documents and products to comply with international standards and specifications, such as, but not necessarily limited to:
- Defence Standard 00-60 covering Integrated Logistic Support (ILS);
- Defence Standard 00-41 through 44 covering Reliability and Maintainability;
- Defence Standard 00-45 covering Reliability Centred Maintenance for ships, submarines and auxiliary vessels;
- ASD S2000M (formerly AECMA S2000M) covering material management;
- MIL-STD-40051A, B and 2 covering electronic and technical publications for the US Department of Defense;
- MIL-STD-1388 and LSA-036 covering development of Logistic Support Analysis Records;
- Defence Standard 00-56 and Joint Services Publication JSP-430 covering safety and ship safety management.
Please click here to find out more about some of our recently completed ILS projects.